1. The quantitative and qualitative enhancement of human resources as the most valuable assets of the organization, utilizing dynamic motivational and educational systems and rewarding their services.
2. Continuous improvement of processes and activities of the organization in order to increase satisfaction of customers (internal and external).
3. Promote and apply the results of research in the field of optimal organization management.
4. Full compliance of laws and regulations and the proper implementation of approved university policies.
5. Accelerating the processing of information by using updated technology in order to improve decision making processes of the organization and adopting evidence-based policies.
6. Attract the participation and cooperation of all the managers and staff of the university in pursuing the goals of the organization.
7. Increase the organization’s productivity through the optimal management of existing resources and the promotion of technology and human capital.
8. Promoting participatory management, decentralizing and empowering university subunits.