The Health Sciences Research Center was established in 2008. This center has consistently been recognized as the top research center in the university. The Center for Health Sciences Research is based on two other research centers of: Research Center for Non-Communicable Disease Modeling and the Research Center for Social Factors Affecting Health.
the Research Council of the Center are:
1. Create the ground for
the development of the Center
2. Evaluation of Research Groups and Center
Performance in Different Research Areas.
3. Formulation and approval of the comprehensive annual
operational program of the Center.
4. Developing and proposing policies and
objectives of research and technology center
5. Review the basics of technological
development in the center to support the development of activities in the centers of entrepreneurship and the parks
of science and technology.
6. Reviewing and approving the titles, syllabuses and the
content of educational research and PhD dissertations on PhD by Research.
7. Reviewing and presenting knowledge
development patterns and programs, and using the latest research methods to
enhance the capabilities of the members.
8. Recommendations for using research results
to improve the quality of education and research.
9. Preparation and compilation of various
research regulations for suggestions to relevant authorities.
10. Review and approve research projects
submitted to the Center through research groups or colleges and other research
11. Review and approval of books and scientific
products (inventions, etc..) provided to the center through the research groups
of the Center.
12. Determine and propose a general policy for
the application of research results to promote the scientific and technical
aspects of the country.
13. Planning for the development of
collaborative research and technology at the university and abroad
14. Coordinate the training and research time
of the members of the Center.
15. Investigating how to collaborate with
private and public departments outside of the university in implementing
research projects and communicating with industry and society and other
16. The study of how research services and
specialized education are provided within the university or other organizations
to meet the needs of the country.
17. Review and approve the proposed equipment
requirements for research groups.
18. Investigate and approve new collaboration
and membership requests submitted by research groups.
19. Investigate and propose appropriate
strategies for improving the quality of research centers.
20. Reviewing and commenting on issues that the
head of the center or senior authorities refer to the council.