Dental Research Center of Hamedan University of Medical Sciences was established in 2007 with the aim of developing scientific research in dentistry and to optimize the allocation of resources, control, guidance and organizing them in achieving the ultimate goal to provide a suitable platform for the production and transfer of knowledge in the field of dentistry and its related disciplines and promotion of health and oral and dental care.
This center intends to provide a suitable platform and provide new solutions for fundamental and applied research to promote oral and dental health of the community and become, one of the highest and the most advanced dental research centers in the country by following standards and quality of services.
This center tries to carry out and promote fundamental and applied research based on community needs and efforts to increase the knowledge and expertise of professionals, and seeks to communicate with educational and research institutions inside and outside the country to facilitate faculty members and learners to continuous share information on their knowledge of health standards.
Dental Research Center,Hamadan University of Medical Sciences ,Hamadan ,Iran
1. Establishing a research and information network in the field of dentistry
2. Determine the priority of purchasing and equipping the center's lab facilities, to facilitate the research process
3. Review of the regulations and supervision of the research and executive activities of the Center in accordance with the indicators of knowledge production determined by the Ministry of Health
4. Provide opportunities to increase the publication of articles in prestigious national and international journals
5. Increasing the approval of research projects of the members of the Center
6. Developing the support programs for attracting researchers at the university and country level
7. Determining educational needs of researchers in the center and Research Management
8- Holding empowerment workshops for members of the research center based on need assessment
9. Monitor, support and encourage top researchers
10. Contracts between this center and the other research centers of the country
11. Determine the barriers and weaknesses of the relationship between the research centers and the attempt to execute contracts and joint research memorandum
Associate Professor of Restorative Dentistry
Professor of Orthodontics
Professor of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Professor of Oral & Maxillofacial Medicine
Professor of Restorative Dentistry